How can social media help me generate leads?
It’s easy! By setting up a list of searches, you can find customers in your area and start an immediate conversation. Here are 3 easy steps. First, find words and phrases that relate to your products or services. If you’re a locksmith, try “locked keys in car”. Next, respond to the relevant search results by starting a conversation or making the person an offer. And finally, seal the deal and fulfil your end of the bargain. The system will automatically record all conversations for future viewing.
What's social media's role in customer service?
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
How are social audiences built?
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago.In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. This means posting timely, relevant, and engaging content.
What are the top features?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Marketing is fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Business Profile, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Marketing publishes them automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Easily configurable for each of your users— get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly from Social Marketing
- Clickable.bio for Instagram―Transform your Instagram posts into a shoppable gallery and turn social fans into paying customers